VIRTUAL | Niels Sthen Hansen & Nicholai Stålung: Practical Quantum Computing - Quantum Annealing
Quantum annealing is a technique for solving NP-hard problems using quantum physics. It is gaining significant traction as an alternative - or supplement - to gate model quantum computing. D-Wave has for several years been delivering fully functional quantum computers to research institutions and industry based on this principle and there is a growing body of research and open source software around the technology.
In this 1-day interactive masterclass you will learn how to formulate problems and write programs usings D-Wave's Ocean SDK and Leap cloud platform.
- Hardware and basic principles
- API and Programming Model
- Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Network Analysis and Network Algorithms
- Solving Large Problems - Divide and Conquer
- Artifical Neural Networks Optimization
- Cloud and Hybrid Algorithms
About the trainers
Niels Sthen Hansen and Nicholai Stålung work at Trifork in Copenhagen. Niels is a software developer, team lead and business unit CTO. Nicholai is a data scientist and machine learning lead.
Upcoming training dates
Sorry, there are no products in this collection