Agile Product Owner training [2-Day]
Agile Product Owner training (2 days)
Agile is a global movement that is transforming the world of work and enables organizations to grow on continuous change. One of the crucial roles to succeed with agility (and in particular Scrum) is the Product Owner (PO). This two-day training offers an overview of Agile ways of working (with the emphasis on Scrum), and gives a detailed insight in the PO role, the needed knowledge, skills and practices.
The instructor, Tom Heisterkamp, has over thirty years of experience in IT. He has trained over 250 PO’s in large and middle large organizations, and lets you practice at being a PO in a highly agile way. The training will provide you with the right basic knowledge and resources for growing in the PO-role.
Content Agile training
- Why does your organization need Agility and how does it help you
- Understanding the relationship between Agile, Scrum and DevOps
- An overview of Agile methods (and Scrum in particular)
- See what empirical, principle based working means in Scrum
- Understand the role & responsibilities of a PO in detail
- Learn how to concretize the Product Vision and prioritize it in different layers, and finally into the Product Backlog
- Balance the stakeholders needs and maximize return on investment (ROI)
- Learn how write User Stories
- Understand how to put together, and release, meaningful increments of your product with Story Mapping
- Understand the basics of scaling up or down (with for example SAFe)
Training objectives- Understand the basics of Agile, Scrum, DevOps and Lean Startup
- Understand the Product Owner role in detail
- Learn and practice to fulfill this role
- Keep getting better at it!
Audience & Prerequisites
For people who are or want to become a PO. Basic knowledge of Scrum and the Scrum guide (www.scrumguides.org) is useful. A laptop is not required, the need to learn is. If you want to take full advantage of the training, define your learn objectives ahead. Maximum number of participants is 15 per training course.
- Duration: 2 days, from 09:00 – 16:00
- Price: EUR 1100 exc. VAT per registration
- Location: Trifork Amsterdam, Rijnsburgstraat 9-11, 1059 AT, Amsterdam, T +31 20 486 2036