This course is highly flexible and can be modified or extended to suit your needs. Simply contact us to learn what's possible.
- Spring Boot overview
- Configuration files
- Fat JARs & Embedded Servlet Containers
- Build system
- Web development
- Developing with Boot
- Production-ready features (actuator, health-checks, metrics, logging etc.)
About Spring Boot
Spring Boot makes it easy to create stand-alone, production-grade Spring based Applications that you can "just run". It takes an opinionated view of the Spring platform and third-party libraries so you can get started with minimum fuss. Most Spring Boot applications need very little Spring configuration.Features
- Create stand-alone Spring applications
- Embed Tomcat, Jetty or Undertow directly (no need to deploy WAR files)
- Provide opinionated 'starter' POMs to simplify your Maven configuration
- Automatically configure Spring whenever possible
- Provide production-ready features such as metrics, health checks and externalized configuration
- Absolutely no code generation and no requirement for XML configuration
What our students say about Joris
- "Great instructor with good presentation skills. Direct and to the point"
- "Excellent! I have had some bad experiences with technical trainers, even from reputable companies. This trainer, however is not only very knowledgeable but also knows how to explain complicated concepts and has extensive experience in the field so he has a lot of real-world examples to use."
- "Joris was very good and has a broad knowledge of the individual subjects and always adds some extra tips and tricks to the content."
- "Really skilled profesional."
- "He can make anyone understand anything :)"