VIRTUAL | Fabio Pereira: Digital Nudge - The Hidden Forces that Shape our Digital Decisions
35 thousand! That's the average number of decisions a person makes every day. Have you ever wondered how many of these are digital decisions? The ones we make using technology devices like smartphones, wearables, laptops. Also the ones that computers, algorithms and Artificial Intelligence make for us. The vast majority of our decisions are influenced by irrational and emotional factors. For decades, scientists have been studying so we can better understand how it is possible not only to predict but also influence decisions through interventions on the environment where decisions are made.
What will the attendees learn?
- Strategies to influence people to choose, buy, subscribe, order, submit, accept, search and click in the digital world.
- Digital Decision Architecture: how User Experience (UX), Design Thinking and Product Design uses the science of influence to get people to do anything online.
- As emerging technologies like Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Virtual and Augmented Reality become more prevalent and powerful, it amplifies the impact of digital nudges.
- Ethics 2.0 and technology in the Fourth Industrial Revolution - what's right and wrong when technology makes decisions
- The #DigitalNudge movement is about leveraging the nudge theory in ways that we can make the world a better place
Who should attend this masterclass?
If you are wondering if this masterclass is for you, check if you belong to one of these groups:
- Human Behavior: Anyone passionate about understanding more about how we behave, how we make decisions, what influences us to do what we do.
- Experience and Design: User Experience (UX), Customer Experience (CX), Human Experience (HX), Service Design. Anyone who works creating digital experiences where people who use the digital world will make decisions.
- Product: Product Owners, Product Managers. Anyone who makes decisions about how Digital Products are created and why they exist.