Conditions & Privacy (not in use)
For Masterclasses organised by the GOTO Academy the following applies:
General Terms & ConditionsCancellation policy for GOTO Academy
- A minimum number of participants is required for a Masterclass to take place.
- If the minimum is not met, the GOTO Academy will notify all trainees no later than 2 weeks prior to the first day of the Masterclass.
- In the case of a canceled training due to a minimum number of attendees not being met, trainees will be contacted promptly and informed of their options.
- In the unforeseen circumstance that a masterclass is canceled without prior notice e.g., the trainer is sick on the day of the training or the training venue is suddenly not available, attendees will have the option to either have a total refund or reschedule for another training date.
Cancellation policy for the trainee
- If a trainee cancels his/ her participation less than 4 weeks prior to the actual scheduled training date there are three options:
- 50% of the training fee will be reimbursed by the GOTO Academy
- The trainee can select another Masterclass date
- The trainee can elect someone from their company to take their place
- If a trainee cancels his/ her participation less than 2 weeks prior to the actual scheduled training date the participant will not be reimbursed. Rescheduling may be possible but can't be guaranteed. However, the trainee always has the option to elect someone else from their company to take their place.
- If a company cancels 1 month prior to their agreed date of the In-house they can redeem 50% of the cost of the training.
- If GOTO Academy is notified less than 4 weeks prior to the actual scheduled training date no refund will be made.
- In both cases, we will work with you closely to find an alternative date but no guarantees can be made. Also, any costs associated with rescheduling (eg: non-refundable travel expenses & hotel of the trainer) will be passed on to said company.
- Three days prior to the actual scheduled masterclass date, the full invoice and payment thereof must be fulfilled. The GOTO Academy reserves the right to refuse the entrance to the training if the payment has not been 100% fulfilled.
- When the invoice of the training has not been fulfilled on the actual masterclass date, the GOTO Academy will reserve the right to refuse access to the training and the obligation to fulfill the payment remains intact.
VAT rules for UK Masterclasses:
Under the current VAT rules GOTO Academy can currently only accept registrations for UK companies. Therefore, if a booking is made for a UK Masterclass we require a VAT number. If there's no VAT number we reserve the right to decline the booking. If you have any questions regarding this please contact us.
- Please bring your own PC / Mac to the course you have registered for. If you don't have a computer, please let us know at least one week before the course will take place, so that we can arrange a computer for you. Before the start of the course, you will receive a list of the programs that must be installed on your computer.